All About Us
HomeSend is a leading player in the revolution to transform the way funds flow cross-border. It is designed to work with banks, mobile money operators, money transfer organizations and more helping them modernize the way they make and receive cross-border payments so they can provide a better service to their end-users.
Our backbone is our comprehensive global network which enables ‘paying’ Financial Institutions (banks, mobile money operators, money transfer organizations and more) to transfer funds to ‘receiving’ Financial Institutions in a way that is safe, swift, and cost-effective.
HomeSend is a joint venture of Mastercard (majority shareholder) and eServGlobal that specializes in cross-border payments.
HomeSend is looking for a dynamic Support Lead with a strong focus and expertise in Customer support and people management. This role is a unique opportunity to become part of a support team dedicated to serving our clients and internal stakeholders in all aspects of their day-to-day needs.
The person who holds this position will be primarily responsible for the daily management of both Business Support Operations and Customer Support Operations for HomeSend:
- Customer Support: Customer/Partner incident/problem management & Service monitoring.
- BizOPS Support: Business configuration management necessary to onboard Customers and to operate the HomeSend service.
- Manages day-to-day operations of Support Functions to ensure that support delivered to Customers and internal stakeholders meets established product/service standards and follows HomeSend’s policies and procedures.
- Addresses and resolves complex problems, providing managerial operational support and solutions to respond to the enquirer’s needs.
- Assists with process improvement efforts and initiatives associated with optimization of resources and consumer Customer support delivery.
- Directs implementation of analytic tools to optimize service delivery.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders to facilitate internal development and support of new products, services and/or technology enhancements.
- Manages a team locally and remotely, conducts goal setting and performance appraisal processes, mentors and coaches team members.
All About You
- Undergraduate degree
- Strong leadership skills
- Customer oriented
- Demonstrated success in leading a support function day-to-day operation according to established strategy, policies and procedures
- Ability to identify opportunities to enhance customer service delivery based on industry best practices
- Experience participating in activities associated with support of new products or product enhancements
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with vendor management including knowledge of contracts, SOWs, and KPIs associated with a vendor contract
- Previous experience in start-up, technology or financial services preferred • Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Dynamic and results-oriented
- Stress resistant
- Fluent in English, any other language is a plus.